Chainsawing For Women In The Adelaide Hills & Fleurieu
- Confidence to use a chainsaw safely
- Increased independence to use a chainsaw on your own property in the absence of other people
- The knowledge and technical terminology to have meaningful conversations with sellers of chainsaws so that the interaction is balanced and you will be able to buy the chainsaw that meets your needs
- To feel empowered to have a go at a variety of farming activities that you may not have felt confident to do
- Increase/improve your farm skills so you can be actively employed in Agriculture (and help address the shortage of skilled labour)
- To advocate and promote the safe operation of chainsaws and other farm implements #savealifelistentoyourwife #plantaseedforsafety
The goal of the full-day, hands-on, practical workshop is to provide you with the confidence to use a chainsaw safely so that you can increase how actively involved you are on your property or boost your independence.
If you’d like to know more, please email Belle at hello@AHfarmservices.com.au.
PS Jump onto our mailing list using the “Farming Tips and Resources” box at the bottom of this page, to stay in the loop for upcoming events and opportunities. We only send one message a month.
On A Date To Be Confirmed: 9am - 4pm (including lunch, morning and afternoon tea)
A one-day practical course for women
Everything you need to understand your chainsaw and safely undertake practical jobs around the farm
- Chainsaw Familiarisation
- PPE, Storage & Handling
- Safe Operation of Chainsaw
- Trooubleshooting Issues
- Cutting of Branches and Trees
- Basic Servicing of Chainsaws
All this for only $420 pp inc GST
Location: Great Gums, 87 Gould Road, Currency Creek Phone: Belle Baker 0429 130 673 Email: email@example.com